Poetry: Knight in the shining armor.

       Knight in the shining Armour.

“You are my knight in the shining armor", Oh that's what she'd said.
And I don't know what special I've done so this thought in her mind had laid.
All I knew that I loved her and loved her genuinely,
All I ever wanted to see her smile and make love passionately.
But this happiness was for no longer,
She proved me wrong and left me like a bonger.
A bonger who is now shivering to get on high,.
Aah! But she has cheated on me and now all I can do is to just sigh.
How could she forgot all those promise and kisses once she gave?,
How could she left me all alone after digging my grave?
Yes, grave..grave of love where my love is now going to be buried,
In the pain of sorrow I'm still guessing that why would she have worried.
How easily she said “You mean nothing to me",
How could she forgot that it was only me?
I know time will heal everything
After getting destructed by this disaster she means nothing.

Comments