Poem: A little more of everything...




A little more I want to die in your arms…
A little more I want to feel that warmth….
A little more of you….
A little more of that morning dew….
And those memories of us walking together….
In that wintry yet cozy weather….
A little more of those precious moments….
I just want to live a little more of those happy moments….
Little was the time we shared…
The time that was shattered like a piece of thread….
Your warmth makes me cry….
Because that’s how my conscience die….
A little more the steps we took….
It was the way we shook….
Winter was just an excuse….
Think of that and you’ll find your muse….
A little more of wounding thoughts….
A little more of those love ought….
Misery, sorrow, we both were sharing…
How can you forgot that caring….
Caring for each other every time….
A little more of everything…
A little more of everything…..

           Deepanshu & Aradhna 

Comments