BEAUTY WITH AN UGLY HEART

 She is a girl with some grace,
Kind of babylicious is her face.
Love was never be her part,
Cause she is the beauty with an ugly heart.
I always tried to impress her,
But her ego was her mind's chauffeur
Ohh! how could she felt my love,
When her attitude was always be above.
She can never be my part,
Yes, cause she is the beauty with an ugly heart.
Affection, attraction felt now all just as crap,
They seem like I've caught in a trap.
How can she be so hard?
Ohh! how can I forget that she is the
Beauty with an ugly heart.
She doesn't even care for this ryhme,
But  I'm still doing this crime.
To make her realize my extreme pain,
That I'm feeling through all my vein.
Why should she care for my heart?
When I know she is the beauty with an ugly heart.
Yeah! She is the beauty with an ugly heart.
            -Deepanshu

Comments

Post a Comment